Kneehill County is accepting sealed bids for the sale of assorted equipment. This is a sealed bid auction with set reserves on most items. Bidders and bid amounts will not be made public.
Auction ends November 9, 2020, at 11:59:59 AM.
Click this link to be redirected to the auction website in order to view equipment for auction.
- Equipment can be viewed, during business hours of 7 AM to 3 PM, at the Kneehill County Maintenance Shop Yard located at 205 – 1st Ave West, Three Hills, Alberta
- Due to health and safety regulations viewing will be by appointment only. Please contact the Purchasing Department to arrange a time, 403-443-5541.
- Some of the equipment is still in use as they are waiting to be prepared for sale, so current hours or mileage may be more than listed. Where possible, the operator’s and maintenance manuals will be included with the sale of the equipment.
Submission of Bids
- Bidders may submit Sealed Bids only up to 11:59:59 AM Alberta Time on November 9, 2020.
- Bidder must indicate name and address clearly in the upper left-hand corner of a sealed envelope so that the Bid submission can be identified. Please mark which piece of equipment the bid is for on the front of the envelope.
- Sealed Bids will be accepted from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, by hand, courier or mail. Bidders may submit bids at the following location only:
- Main Office: 1600, 2nd Street North East, PO Box 400, Three Hills, AB, T0M 2A0.
(Please note a secure mail drop box is located outside the County Administration Office.)
- Bids by electronic or facsimile will NOT be accepted.